- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Panna Cotta Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 27⁄100 Tablespoon (or a bit more)|
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.9 mg
Sodium 52.7 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 0.43%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water and set aside.
2. In a pot, pour in the milk and add in cream and sugar. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
3. Add in gelatin to the milk mixture. Once gelatin dissolves and mixes. Turn off heat.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl. Plastic wrap it and refrigerate for 4 hours or more.
5. Check the solution after 2 hours, if it does not set adjust gelatin by reheating.
6. After four hours remove panna cotta in a plate.
7. Garnish panna cotta with fruits and serve with fruits or caramel.
If you want to add in vanilla for extra flavor then add it after cooking cream.