- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||32 Medium|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Coarse salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Barbeque sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 88.9 mg
Sodium 1510.2 mg62.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 35 g69.4%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut wing tips off and freeze for future use (they are great for making stock).
3. Place the wings in a roasting pan, in an individual layer.
4. Drizzle the wings with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss them to make sure they are coated well.
5. Place the pan in the oven and roast the chicken for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove pan from oven and generously cover wings with bbq sauce.
7. Return to oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the sauce has caramelized.
8. In a serving platter, serve the chicken with favorite dip and lots of napkins!