- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Cardamom Iced Tea Recipe Video
|Water||16 Cup (256 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , juice extracted|
|Cardamom||10 (8-10 pods)|
|Tea bag||2 (orange pekoe black tea bags)|
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.07 g0.1%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.13 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 0.17 g0.33%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 0.48%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a kettle, boil water and set aside.
2. Wash orange, remove the seeds, and extract juice from it.
3. In a pitcher, add orange juice, desired amount of orange pulp, and the orange shells for flavor.
4. Throw cardamom pods, sugar, and tea bags in it.
5. Pour boiling water, stir, and brew for 5 minutes.
6. Take out and discard tea bags, orange shells, and cardamom pods.
7. Fill the pitcher with cold water, or ice cubes, if desired. Pop it in refrigerator.
8. Serve orange cardamom iced tea chilled.