- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutella French Toast Recipe Video
|Bread slices/Brioche slices||8 Medium|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.5 mg
Sodium 490 mg20.4%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.1% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the brown crust of the bread slices.
2. Make 4 sandwiches with 1 tablespoon Nutella each.
3. In a large bowl or pan, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla.
4. Heat a griddle or skillet with some butter.
5. Dunk the Nutella sandwich into the egg mixture and coat well on both sides.
6. Place it on the heated griddle on medium heat and allow the bottom to brown, about 4 minutes. Flip and finish browning the other side.
7. Plate the French toast to a plate. Cut in a diagonal with a bread knife. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.
8. In a serving plate, serve the toast with milk or drink of choice for breakfast or brunch.