- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom and Asparagus Pasta Recipe Video
|Fettucini||6 Ounce (Whole wheat)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Shallots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Button mushroom||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable broth||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.4 mg
Sodium 332.1 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.7%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 23.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook pasta as per the direction on the package.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large deep skillet on medium heat.
3. Add shallots and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add asparagus and mushroom, stir and cook for 5 minutes until asparagus is tender.
5. Pop in the garlic during last minute of cooking.
6. Sprinkle flour and cook for a minute.
7. Stir in broth and simmer for 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
8. Drain the pasta.
9. Plate the pasta top with sauce, cheese and basil.