- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Miso Soup With Easy Miso Soup Recipe Video
|Miso paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Bonito flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, finely sliced|
|Chicken broth/Chicken bouillon||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1290.3 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, boil water and add miso paste. Mix it well and reduce the heat to medium.
2. Add bonito flakes into the pan with the help of a strainer.
3. Add mushroom and chicken broth. Boil it for a few minutes.
4. Once it is boiled add green onion and remove from heat.
5. Serve the Miso Soup hot and enjoy.