- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Lemon Meringue Nests Recipe Video
|Meringue nest||200 Gram (8 nests, ready made)|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon curd||2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||2 Teaspoon (for dusting)|
|Fresh raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mint sprigs||8|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.9 mg11%
Sodium 9.2 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 0.9 g1.8%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add creme fraiche with the lemon curd and mix together.
2. Place the meringue nests on serving plates and spoon the mixture into the centre of each meringue nest.
3. Decorate with raspberries and dust over with icing sugar.
4. Put a sprig of mint on top of each.
5. Serve the Lemon Meringue Nests immediately.