- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Kfc Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole chicken||1 , cut in pieces (thighs, breast, legs, wings, drumettes)|
|Garlic powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Chinese five spice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lite soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (or 1 cup soy milk)|
|For seasoned flour|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chinese five spice||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black peppercorn||To Taste (Optional)|
Calories 2313 Calories from Fat 1648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 186 g285.9%
Saturated Fat 35.2 g175.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 334.4 mg
Sodium 1388 mg57.8%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 82 g164.5%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 49%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and add all the remaining ingredients for the chicken, mix well and let it marinate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
2. When ready to cook, heat the oil in a wok until it reaches temperature of 350 to 360 F.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix together all the ingredients for seasoned flour.
4. Roll the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and coat well, shake to remove the excess flour.
5. Fry the chicken for about 20 minutes or until it is golden brown in color.
6. Remove the chicken pieces and drain them on a rack.
7. Serve hot as desired.