- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Turkey Burgers: How to Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers Recipe Video
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely diced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Tablespoon (heaped)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon (heaped)|
|Seasoning salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||2 Dash|
|Liquid smoke||4 Dash|
|Black pepper||6 Dash|
|Wheat toast||2 , crushed|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 142.5 mg47.5%
Sodium 458.4 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 24 g47.3%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl add turkey, onion and garlic. Mix well till combined.
2. Pour the 1 tablespoon olive oil and add parsley, oregano, chilli powder, seasoning salt, red pepper flakes, liquid smoke, pepper, egg and wheat toast.
3. Mix them well till all are incorporated and well combined.
4. Make them into patties and put in the freezer for 15 minutes or till the patties become firm.
5. In a grill plate, pour 1 tablespoon olive oil and brush it all over.
6. Heat it on medium and put the firm patties.
7. Cook the 1st side for round 8 minutes. Flip and cook the second side for around 7 minutes or toothpick comes out clean.
8. Transfer them on a plate and let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve these patties with buns, tomatoes or just as it is with onion rings and potato salad.