- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Cream Cheese Recipe Video
|Half n half||1 Quart|
|Mesophilic||8⁄9 Gram (1 pack)|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.9%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.6 mg
Sodium 97.1 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 0.92%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a flat baking dish, pour out half and half from the package.
2. Add Mesophilic culture and stir the mixture well.
3. Wrap plastic over the top of the dish and keep it aside on a kitchen counter for 18 to 24 hours.
4. Strain the cream cheese formed through a butter cloth and collect whey in a stainless steel pot. It will take 3-4 hours till this process is completed and your cream cheese is ready!
5. Stir some herbs or jam into this Homemade Cream Cheese and spread it over your bread for breakfast.