- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Heart Shaped Valentine Brownies Recipe Video
|Betty crocker rich & creamy chocolate frosting||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Betty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red liquid food coloring||3 Drop|
|Pink and white candy sprinkles||10 Gram|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 94.3 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 31.1 g
Protein 0.38 g0.75%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-bake brownies in 13x9-inch pan lined with aluminum foil. Allow brownies to cool in pan. Remove brownies from pan by lifting aluminum foil.
2. Cut brownies using a heart-shaped cookie cutter and place on wire cooling rack.
3. Spoon chocolate frosting into a microwave-safe bowl; spoon vanilla frosting into a second microwave-safe bowl.
4. Heat frosting separately in 10-second intervals until frosting is a “spoonable” consistency.
5. Add a few drops of red food coloring to the melted vanilla frosting to achieve desired shade of pink.
6. Spoon melted chocolate frosting over your valentine brownie hearts.
7. Drizzle chocolate glazed hearts with pink frosting glaze using a fork. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
8. Serve to your loved ones on a nice platter.