- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken Recipe Video
|Whole grain bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken wing sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Gorgonzola cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||200 Gram|
|Olive oil spray||2 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.2 mg
Sodium 629.2 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 52 g103.2%
Vitamin A 29.4% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the chicken wing sauce and marinate chicken breast for a few minutes, as much as 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
3. Take out the chicken from the marinate and coat in breadcrumbs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Lightly coat the chicken breast with the olive oil cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese and place into the oven for 5 – 6 minutes.
6. Serve chicken with green veggies.