- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Hamburger and Hot Dog - Weiner (Franks) Buns Recipe Video
|Warm water||18 Tablespoon, divided (1 cup and 2 tbsp.)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg
Sodium 255.6 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes lightly mix again.
5. Add in the 2 cups of flour and egg. Mix together on medium speed.
6. Stir in ½ cup of flour again into the mixture and mix well.
7. Change the paddle mixer and change it to dough hook. Add in ½ cup flour and mix on low speed for 5 minutes.
8. Dust the counter top with flour, take out the dough from the mixing bowl knead with hands.
9. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts of 5 ounces each.
10. Roll the dough with hand and make 7 inches long and 2 inches of breadth. Let it sit for 7 minutes and stretch the log to 10 inches.
11. Place the roll in a prepared baking pan and bake in oven for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
12. Take out the buns from the oven and place over the cooling rack.
13. Stuff the buns with your favorite filling and serve with French fries.