- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Corn with Spiced Butter Recipe Video
|Corn on the cob||8 Medium (with the husk)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chilli pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg10.1%
Sodium 50.5 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 40.7%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, melt the butter. Add all of the spices. Mix well and pour into a bowl. Place in the freezer and wait for butter to harden.
2. Soak the corn in some cold water.
3. Pull away some of the husk and brush the corn with the spiced butter.
4. Heat the grill to high until hot.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and place the corn unbuttered side up.
6. Flip after about 9 minutes. Grill for about 9 more minutes. If the corn is older it might take a little longer to cook.
7. Remove from grill and carefully pull away the husks.
8. On a serving platter, arrange the corn and serve it with any spicy dip and drinks.