- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Soy milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy creamer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green tea powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Green food coloring||1 Drop|
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.4%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 45.7 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.73%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 0.99 g2%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Freeze the ice maker bowl in the fridge for over an hour.
2. In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the ice cream and mix well until incorporated.
3. Pour this mixture into the pre-frozen ice cream maker bowl and blend for 20-25 minutes.
4. Transfer the contents of the ice cream in a dish and refrigerate it for 1 - 2 hours.
5. Scoop the green tea ice cream in individual dessert bowls or plates and serve.