- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Garlic Herb Oyster Crackers Recipe Video
|Oyster crackers||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 468 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.4%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 1005.7 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, heat the butter and olive oil.
2) Add the seasonings, stir until thoroughly blended.
3) Turn down the heat to low, add the oyster crackers and toss lightly for about 5 to 10 minutes until well coated and warmed.
4) Allow the crackers to cool, then transfer into a gallon bag.
5) Store the Garlic Herb Oyster Crackers up to 30 days and use to top chili, soups and stews.