- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fudge Brownies Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 Medium, thawed (room temperature)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 1137 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.6%
Saturated Fat 32.2 g161.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 315.1 mg
Sodium 118 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.4 g73.7%
Sugars 100.4 g
Protein 17 g34.3%
Vitamin A 34.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.8% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9×9 square with butter and flour.
3. In a bowl, mix unsweetened cocoa, flour and baking powder.
4. In a heavy pot melt the butter.
5. Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until well mixed.
6. Add the vanilla. Whisk in the dry ingredients working in batches. Whisk well till combined.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake for 40 minutes or until cake pin comes out with some brownie on it and not clean like a cake.
8. Cool down on a cooling rack and cut into squares.
9. On a serving platter, serve the brownies with milk or refreshing drink as snack or put frosting or hot chocolate sauce and use it as dessert.