- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Fresh Pasta Without a Machine Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1510 Calories from Fat 408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.9%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 558.3 mg186.1%
Sodium 445.4 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.5%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 51 g101.4%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 11.8% Iron 58%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a flat surface, mix the all purpose flour, semoline flour and salt.
2. Make a well in the middle of the mix and add eggs and olive oil.
3. Stir the egg and olive oil and start combining the flour around slowly.
4. Once the mix is solid enough, use your hands and knead.
5. If the dough is too dry, use more olive oil or water.
6. Continue kneading the dough for about 15 minutes until smooth.
7. Cover the dough with saran wrap and let it relax for at least an hour at room temperature so that the gluten develops.
8. Spit the dough into two halves and roll out as thin as possible using a rolling pin.
9. Use a knife or a dough cutter and make any desired shape you want.
10. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water and cook and serve with sauces of your choice.
You can sprinkle some semolina flour and refrigerate it for up to a week.