- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Bread Part 2 - Baking Recipe Video
|For french bread dough|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
Calories 37 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 1491.9 mg62.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.47 g0.16%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.84%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Puncher it to remove excess air.
3. Coat the dough with some more flour.
4. Roll the dough using a rolling pin.
5. Fold the kneaded dough into a long thin loaf.
6. Now, make some incisions on the crust of the loaf.
7. Place it on a baking tray. Let it raise for 10 minutes.
8. Give it an egg wash. Sprinkle some salt and cilantro over it.
9. Bake it for 20-30 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.