- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Bread Part 1 - Making Dough Recipe Video
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), separated into half|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Distilled white vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 513.9 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 8% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat it at 110 F.
3. Take 1 1/2 cup flour, salt, sugar and yeast. Mix them.
4. Add vinegar to milk mixture.
5. Add this milk mixture to flour mixture and mix it well.
6. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cup of flour and mix it nicely.
7. The dough has a sticky consistency.
8. Dust some flour in a dish and coat the dough in it.
9. Knead the dough with nearly half cup of flour.
10. Let it rest for sometime.