- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon and Mushroom Fettuccine in Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Bacon||7 Ounce (7 slices)|
|Tomato||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried (crushed)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 543 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.4 mg
Sodium 649.8 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.4%
Sugars 24.3 g
Protein 18 g35.9%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan stir fry bacon strips in oil for about 7-8 minutes and drain on a cookie rack.
2. Into the empty pan add mushrooms, canned tomatoes, hot sauce, pepper and crushed dried basil and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add about a cup of cream into it and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the crisp stir fried bacon and about 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the cooked fettuccine into the sauce and mix.
6. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.