- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Slow Cooker Dulce De Leche Recipe Video
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.7 mg
Sodium 126 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 54 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 28.2% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPressure cooker
1. Remove the label from the can and place it in a pressure cooker.
2. Barely cover the can with water.
3. Cook the condensed milk for a total of 60 minutes.
4. This includes the time it takes for the pressure cooker to start making pressure noise.
5. Wait until the cooker is completely cooled down before opening it.
6. Carefully remove the can and cool it down completely, as well, before opening it.
7. Enjoy your dulce de leche as a filling for crepes, cookies, for making ice-cream, mousse or caramel apples.