- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cultured Butter Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||16 Ounce (Pasteurized)|
|Plain greek yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1599 Calories from Fat 1502
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 171 g262.7%
Saturated Fat 106.3 g531.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 629.4 mg
Sodium 190.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 135.5% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 0.76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWhisker
1. In a bowl, mix the Organic Valley Heavy Cream and Greek yogurt and leave it overnight.
2. Pour the mix into a whisker and whisk until thick.
3. The buttermilk will start to come out of the butter.
4. Strain the buttermilk and put on the whisker and switch to paddle attachment and resume beating the butter.
5. Make the butter in the form of a ball and place into a bowl of ice and keep squeezing.
6. Serve with bread or use with desserts and other recipes.