- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Rice Noodles Recipe Video
|Rice noodles||8 Ounce|
|Peanut oil/Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.7%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 167.1 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Fill a deep skillet or wok with the oil and heat it until it reaches 350 degrees.
2. Line a plate with paper towels and set aside.
3. Break the noodles in half and separate them well. Place one noodle into the hot oil. If it crisps within seconds, your oil is ready.
4. Grab a small handful of noodles and put them carefully in the hot oil.
5. They will crisp almost immediately. Flip the noodles for one second and then remove them from the oil (Do not over crisp these as they will burn very quickly).
6. Allow the excess oil to drip from your spatula. Place them on the paper towels and salt them very lightly.
7. Repeat with all the noodles.
8. On a serving plate, serve these noodles as a side dish for any meat of choice.