- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Crispy Parmesan Chicken Recipe Video
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Whole wheat bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||4|
Calories 573 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 322.3 mg
Sodium 676.6 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 94 g188.3%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 6.9%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2. On a plate, combine the Parmesan cheese and whole wheat bread crumbs.
3. Beat egg and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Add in the water to the mixture.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken and enjoy!
You can also season the chicken with the garlic salt.