- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Tasty Crispy Duck and Pancakes Recipe Video
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese cooking wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Spring onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Star anise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Five spice powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Hoisin sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spring onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 963 Calories from Fat 499
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.6%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 295.2 mg
Sodium 739.2 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 64 g128.6%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 42.5%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 88.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. In a bowl, combine vinegar, Chinese cooking wine, honey and corn flour.
3. In a large wok, heat water and add this mixture to it. Stir for a while.
4. Add spring onions, ginger and star anise.
5. Put the duck into the pan and pour the mixture on it for ten minutes.
6. Once the duck is soaked enough take it out and rub fivespice powder on it.
7. Put it in fridge overnight.
8. On a baking tray place the duck and roast it for 70 minutes.
9. Serve it with pancake, spring onions, cucumber and hoisin sauce.