- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crepes Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.4 mg
Sodium 81.1 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 6% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl whish eggs and salt.
2. Slowly add flour and milk alternately, while whisking continuously till it forms a smooth batter without any lumps. Set aside.
3. Heat a skillet or pan. Rub some butter over it.
4. Pour a ladle full of the batter and swirl the pan to form a thin layer.
5. Allow to cook. It is ready when it begins to move in the pan and form bubbles in the center.
6. Flip the crepe and let it cook. Transfer it to a plate and cover with a damp paper towel to avoid it drying.
7. Use this crepe to make any dish of choice from blintzes to desserts or prepare them with a filling of chicken or fish.
Keep the paper towel moist all the time.
The batter can be stored in the fridge for 24 hours.