- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crepes Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted (for the pan)|
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.9 mg
Sodium 78.9 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl add eggs, flour, sugar, olive oil, salt and water and whisk well until a smooth batter is formed.
2. Allow the batter to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat a small non-stick pan on medium-flow and brush it with some melted butter.
4. Pour almost a ladle-full of batter into the pan and swirl it around in a circular motion.
5. When it turns slightly golden brown, flip it over and let it get slightly golden brown on the other side.
6. Serve the crepe with salad or sauce.