- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creole Crab Burgers Recipe Video
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Scallions||3 Small, finely chopped|
|White mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crab meat||1 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Burger buns||4 , slice|
Calories 784 Calories from Fat 498
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.2%
Saturated Fat 7 g34.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.7 mg
Sodium 629.8 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 27 g54.8%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the crab meat with scallions, white mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, breadcrumbs, salt and beaten eggs.
2. Form flat round shape patties and set aside.
3. Preheat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
4. Fry the patties 3 minutes on both sides or until they turn brown and is evenly cooked.
5. Cut the burger buns in half, place the patty and serve.
6. Serve with French fries.