- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy, Fluffy, Moist Scrambled Eggs Recipe Video
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 427.1 mg142.4%
Sodium 407.7 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.09%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 7% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, break the eggs, add milk, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Whisk them well till they combine. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan on high heat, run in butter.
4. Pour the egg mix and leave it for a few seconds to start setting.
5. Turn the heat to medium and slowly move the spatula from the sides to the center till all the egg is set. Do not over mix it.
6. Once the egg is set but not fully dry, turn off the heat.
7. In a serving plate, serve the scrambled eggs garnished with cilantro or parsley (optional) with some crispy bread.