- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Eggs Benedict Recipe Video
|Spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Crab meat||6 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|English muffins||4 Medium, toasted|
|Eggs||4 Medium, poached|
|Hollandaise sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (FOR SERVING)|
Calories 679 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.5%
Saturated Fat 11 g54.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 404.5 mg
Sodium 794 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.2%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 39 g77.6%
Vitamin A 102% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 32.5% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet melt butter. Add the spinach and saute for a few minutes, until wilted and softened.
2. Put the crab meat and mix well. Season with a little bit of white pepper and salt. Cook for a few minutes until spinach is soft and crab meat has heated through.
3. On a plate place the two halves of toasted English muffin.
4. Top with the crab and spinach. Put a poached egg over it.
5. Top with some Hollandaise sauce.
6. Sprinkle with a little paprika for color.
7. Repeat this process to all the muffins.
8. On a serving plate, serve it as breakfast with tea or coffee.