- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Sugar Cookies Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||10 Tablespoon (1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons room temperature)|
Calories 559 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 13.1 g65.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89 mg
Sodium 340.1 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.6%
Sugars 50.1 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a food processor, add flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda. Pulse it a few times.
3. Put the butter and egg. Blend till it forma a dough.
4. Scoop with a teaspoon or ice cream scoop and place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Press them down with the hand. Put in the oven to bake.
6. Bake it for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and keep on the cooling rack to cool completely.
7. On a serving plate, serve as it is or as sandwiches with ice cream or frosting.