- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Chocolate Mousse Frosting Recipe Video
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1766 Calories from Fat 1147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 131 g201.5%
Saturated Fat 82.2 g411%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 341.7 mg113.9%
Sodium 59 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g58.1%
Dietary Fiber 26.6 g106.2%
Sugars 123.5 g
Protein 18 g36.8%
Vitamin A 77.9% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 61.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBlender
1. In blender, drop milk, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine well. Stop and scrape down the sides from time to time.
2. Into a bowl, transfer the smooth fudge frosting.
3. In a separate bowl, take heavy cream and whisk until soft peaks form.
4. Add 1/3 of the cream into the chocolate mixture to lighten the texture. Mix well.
5. Drop the remaining cream and fold it well.
6. Top cupcakes with frosting, serve and enjoy.
You can garnish cakes with chocolate sprinkles.
You can also use the frosting to fill cake or as cake topping.