- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Crepes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.6 mg
Sodium 101.6 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 21.2 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.6% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl add flour, unsweetened cocoa, sugar and salt. Mix them well. Sieve them if the cocoa has lumps.
2. In another bowl put milk, eggs, butter and vanilla. Whisk them till combined.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while whisking continuously to remove lumps. Continue whisking till it forms a smooth batter.
4. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
5. Take a frying pan, coat it with unsalted butter.
6. Pour a ladle full of the crepe batter on the pan. Swirl it to spread the batter evenly. Allow it to cook for a few seconds.
7. Using a spatula, flip the crepe and cook the other side till done.
8. Transfer it to a plate and cover with a damp cloth.
9. Repeat this process with all the batter. This batter should make around 12 crepes.
10. On a serving plate, serve these crepes as it is or use these to make a strawberry stack or fill them with berries and cream, Nutella or dulce de leche.
These crepes can also be chilled and stored for a few days.