- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Flavor Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Chocolate wafers||100 Gram|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate||13 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate||1 Ounce|
Calories 752 Calories from Fat 437
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.7%
Saturated Fat 28.6 g142.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 123 mg
Sodium 275.9 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.6%
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 19.7% Vitamin C 0.2%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 37.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, blend the wafers into fine crumbs add in the sugar and pulse 3 times.
3. Take out the crumbs in a bowl and add in the butter and mix until blended.
4. Place the crust in a mould and bake for 5 minutes at 350 F.
5. Allow the crust to cool before adding the cheese cake mixture, approximately 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile in a metal bowl melt chocolate over a pot of boiling water. Once melted, allow to cool slightly.
7. Using a mixer, blend cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder until texture is smooth.
8. Add in the vanilla and egg and blend until thoroughly mixed.
9. Add in the melted chocolate and mix until blended in well.
10. Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for 50 minutes at 350 F.
11. Chill overnight before adding the icing.
12. For Icing – In a small sauce pan heat whipping cream, sugar and chocolate until smooth.
13. Pour the icing over the cake and allow to cool until icing has set.
14. Serve Chocolate Cheesecake with fresh fruits for dessert.