- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to make Chin-Chin Recipe Video
|Plain flour||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||10 Tablespoon (or more if needed)|
|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Large, whisked|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for deep frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9343 Calories from Fat 5407
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 614 g944.7%
Saturated Fat 271.3 g1356.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1624.6 mg541.5%
Sodium 605.7 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 884 g294.8%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.4%
Sugars 164.3 g
Protein 84 g167%
Vitamin A 244.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 53.4% Iron 33.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix together the flour and butter in a large bowl.
2) Add the sugar and salt and mix all the ingredients together with your hands.
3) Once the dough is semi-hard, add the eggs and continue to knead.
4) Add the milk (if needed add some flour as well) and knead the dough till it is of right consistency. It shouldn't be too hard.
5) Turn the dough onto a floured surface and roll it out thinly with the help of a rolling pin.
6) Next, cut the dough into thin strips and cut the stripes into small squares.
7) Heat the oil and once it is hot enough, add the dough squares. Shake and cook the chin chin squares till they are done and golden brown in color.
8) Once the chin chin is done, drain it well to get rid of the extra oil.
9) Transfer the chin chin to a serving bowl and serve while still hot and crisp.