- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Video
|Whole chicken/Half eaten, left over chicken, chicken legs||1 Large|
|Sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Coriander||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Fresh ginger||10 Gram, sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Eggs||1 Large (Optional)|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice noodles||100 Gram|
Calories 678 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.4%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g55.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.7 mg
Sodium 286.8 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 50 g100.9%
Vitamin A 32.1% Vitamin C 23.7%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pan, add chicken legs and pour in water. Add ginger, garlic and onion. Bring it to a boil. Cover the till and let it simmer for an hour.
2. When chicken is cooked through, turn off the heat and take out the bones and large lumps.
3. In another pan, boil noodle, drain it and keep it aside.
4. Start simmering the stock again.
5. In a bowl, combine water and corn flour and pour into the chicken stock.
6. Add whisked egg, chicken meat, chopped coriander and sweet corn.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve with noodle and sliced ginger and chopped coriander.