- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Chicken Cutlets Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, halves (1, boneless, skinless)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground (to taste)|
|Panko/Breadcrumb||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1-1/2)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Spice mix||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (Italian, Cajun, or Tex-Mex)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 896 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 351.5 mg
Sodium 515.5 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 74 g148.3%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 21.2% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On cutting board, place chicken, cover it with plastic sheet and pound it out to ¼ inch thick.
2. For wash, in a mixing bowl, put egg and beat it well. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine all purpose flour and pepper. Keep aside.
4. Take another flat bowl, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and spice mix.
5. Take the chicken piece, dip it in flour bowl, and then wash it with egg on both sides.
6. Finally wrap it with crumb mixture.
7. Place a pan on medium high for a minute, pour olive oil and place chicken piece in it. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
8. Serve chicken cutlet with sandwich.