- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Cheese Enchiladas Recipe Video
|Mild cheddar cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Yellow onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Enchilada sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1034 Calories from Fat 756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g137.7%
Saturated Fat 27.5 g137.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120 mg40%
Sodium 1582.7 mg65.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 32 g63.2%
Vitamin A 31.3% Vitamin C 82%
Calcium 83.4% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. Finely chop the onions and grate the cheese, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. In a pan warm heat up the enchilada sauce.
4. In another frying pan pour oil and over medium high heat dip the tortilla in oil using a tong.
5. Fry them for few seconds and drain little and the dip in in the enchilada sauce, coat them evenly and place it in a plate.
6. Sprinkle the cheese and onion and roll it, pick it up by the seam and place it in a pyrex dish.
7. Pour some enchilada sauce over and sprinkle cheese and onion.
8. Place the enchiladas in the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until the cheese melts.
9. Serve the cheese enchiladas immediately.