- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Blintzes Recipe Video
|Farmers cheese/Queso fresco cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), crumbled|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese/Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Dash|
|Sweet crepes||12 Medium|
Calories 502 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.7%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.6 mg
Sodium 231 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 23.2 g
Protein 18 g35.4%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 57.2%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add the blueberries, strawberries, confectioner’s sugar and balsamic vinegar. Stir and mix well. Set aside.
3. Grease a baking tray generously with butter.
4. In a large bowl, take farmer’s cheese, ricotta cheese and mascarpone cheese.
5. Put sugar and mix well till creamy.
6. Add the eggs, vanilla and salt and mix well till combined.
7. Put a scoop of the cheese mix on a crepe. Fold it on all sides to form a pocket.
8. Place it on the baking tray with the folded side down.
9. Repeat this with all the crepes.
10. Rub the crepes with softened butter.
11. Bake it for 15 minutes or till the crepes turn brown.
12. On a serving plate, place 2 crepes, top it with the berries-sugar mix and serve.