- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Bread Pudding Recipe
|Bread||9 , crumbled (preferably day-old bread)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 480 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.2 mg
Sodium 427.9 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 44.4 g
Protein 13 g27%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle melted butter over a bread pan and add crumbled bread in it.
3. In a mixing bowl add in eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
4. Whisk the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Pour the egg batter over the bread mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
7. Take out the bread pudding from the oven and let it cool.
8. Serve Bread Pudding with your favorite sauce.