- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blue Cheese Burgers Recipe Video
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||200 Gram|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound (or as required)|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sauteed|
|Hamburger bun||8 Medium|
Calories 1081 Calories from Fat 559
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g99.1%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.6 mg
Sodium 1166.6 mg48.6%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 11 g43.8%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 508.4% Vitamin C 120.6%
Calcium 41.8% Iron 42.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the walnuts in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. In a bowl mix adding cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts and cognac.
3. Grate about a teaspoon of onion over it and mix adding cracked black pepper.
4. Pull out a handful of ground meat about the size of a baseball and pat it out to make burgers.
5. Place it on a wax paper, sprinkle over with a little salt and pepper and grill until done.
To assemble the burger:
6. Take a hamburger bun and spread over with thin layer of the cheese mixture.
7. Place a few sauteed mushrooms on the cheese coated burger.
8. Place the grilled beef pattie on it.
9. Place a lettuce leaf and top with another hamburger bun.
10. Use for lunch snacking or serve as desired.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.