- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Flank steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Broccoli heads||3 , separated into florets|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Scallions||6 Medium, sliced (white and green)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.2%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Sodium 1287.4 mg53.6%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 42 g84.3%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 260.5%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 25.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, sugar and wine. Whisk well.
2. In another bowl, mix together the beef, cornstarch and soy sauce.
3. Heat a wok or skillet until very hot. Pour the peanut oil and add the garlic, ginger and scallions. Cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
4. Put the beef and the broccoli. Separate with tongs. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and broccoli is a dark green.
5. Pour the oyster sauce and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the sesame seeds. Mix well. Remove from heat.
7. In a serving plate or bowl, serve it hot with white rice.