- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make BBQ Chicken Recipe Video
|Olive oil spray||2 Dash|
|Chicken tenders||1 Pound|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|For bbq sauce|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diet dr. pepper||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg
Sodium 962 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 17 g33.5%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a saucepan with olive oil spray and heat.
2. Place chicken tenders onto the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown from one side.
3. Flip the chicken and season with salt and pepper from the other side.
4. In a bowl, mix together ketchup and Dr. Diet pepper.
5. Pour the mixture over the chicken and cover. Let it simmer for 45 minutes on low heat.
6. Take out the chicken and set aside. Reduce the sauce in the pan until thick.
7. Place chicken over the bed of lettuce and pour in the BBQ sauce. Serve and enjoy!