- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Banh Mi Pate Recipe Video
|Carrot||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Sliced pork||50 Gram|
|Sliced head cheese||100 Gram|
|Hot peppers||1 Small, slice|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||2 Small|
|For the pickling mixture|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1377 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.1%
Saturated Fat 28.6 g143.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.8 mg
Sodium 4419.1 mg184.1%
Total Carbohydrates 180 g59.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 48 g
Protein 47 g93.8%
Vitamin A 278.6% Vitamin C 19.6%
Calcium 67.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPlate
1. Place the thinly sliced carrots and cucumber in a plate.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, sugar and salt, stir until combined.
3. Pour the mixture on top of the vegetables; let it rest for few hours.
4. Toast the baguete, cut in half and spread pate on one side and mayonnaise on the other side.
5. Place the pork and sliced head cheese, place the pickled vegetables on top.
6. Add pepper and cilantro, close the sandwich and cut it in half.
7. Serve with fries if you like.