- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Ziti Recipe Video
|Mozzarella cheese curd||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (+ 1/2 Cup for topping)|
|Cheddar cheese curds||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spaghetti sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs) (as needed)|
|Ziti||1 Pound, cooked (as needed)|
Calories 776 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.3%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107 mg35.7%
Sodium 1251.5 mg52.1%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.9%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 43 g85.8%
Vitamin A 40.8% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 69.4% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder.
3) Add the cooked ziti, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese together.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
5) Turn the mixture in a baking dish and mix in the spaghetti sauce.
6) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
7) Top the baked ziti with some more shredded mozzarella cheese and serve.