- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Fish and Tomatoes Recipe Video
|Trout fillet/Fish of choice||16 Ounce|
|White onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Cilantro/Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs) (chopped)|
|Lemon||1 Large, juiced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 258 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.57%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 820.2 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A 52.1% Vitamin C 54.4%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse and pat dry the fish.
3. Place the fish in a baking pan.
4. Pour the lemon juice all over it to cover.
5. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Cover with onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes and cilantro.
7. Pour the wine around the fish and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 30 minutes until fish is cooked through and remove from oven.
9. In a serving plate, serve the baked fish with white rice or parsley baby potatoes or smashed baby potatoes.