- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Artichoke Dip Recipe Video
|Artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained, dried, and roughly chopped (canned)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||2 , minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.9 mg
Sodium 806.5 mg33.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Drain and dry the artichoke hearts, with a paper towel.
3. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the artichokes and garlic cloves.
4. In a shallow baking dish, spread the artichokes, garlic and mayonnaise and stir to mix.
5. Add in the parmesan cheese reserving little for topping, salt and pepper flakes and mix well.
6. Sprinkle the reserved cheese on top and bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
8. Serve with crackers if desired.