- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Antipasti Bites Recipe Video
|Genoa salami slices||20|
|Green pepper||1 , seeded, chopped|
|Roast red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Asiago cheese/Mozzarella cheese||5 Ounce|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon, chiffonade|
Calories 760 Calories from Fat 544
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.4%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 201.4 mg
Sodium 3454.2 mg143.9%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 44 g88.7%
Vitamin A 32.2% Vitamin C 55.7%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Neatly place each salami slice in a cupcake pan to form a cup shape.
3. Using small pieces of aluminum foil, form a ball and place it in the middle of each salami cup to maintain the shape.
4. Put the salami in the oven and bake from 8-12 minutes, check frequently.
5. While the salami is baking cut up the green pepper, roasted red pepper, olives and asiago cheese.
6. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and stir, season to taste.
7. Once the salamis start browning take them out of the oven.
8. Let the salami cool in the cup cake pan to help set the shape.
9. Spoon mixture into the salami cups and garnish with basil.
10. Repeat until all the salami cups are made.
11. Serve the antipasti bites as an appetizer or as a party snack.
This is a versatile recipe and you can choose to add your personal selection of vegetables along with olives and cheese.