- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
All Flavors of Cookie Balls Recipe Video
|Cream filled cookies||35 Medium (about 3 Cups or 2 sleeves of any flavor, nutter butters, lemon cream filled or oreo cookies)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whipped|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
|Chocolate/Almond bark||2 Cup (32 tbs), melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5972 Calories from Fat 1144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 225 g346.2%
Saturated Fat 96.9 g484.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.8 mg
Sodium 4420.7 mg184.2%
Total Carbohydrates 966 g322%
Dietary Fiber 40.7 g162.6%
Sugars 567.3 g
Protein 56 g111.7%
Vitamin A 44.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 180.1% Iron 371.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place the cookies in a gallon bag with the help of a bag holder and crush them into crumbs.
2) Place the bag back into the bag holder, then add the cream cheese and powdered sugar, if using.
3) Seal the bag, blend and mix thoroughly, until it reaches the consistency of peanut butter.
4) Scoop out the cookies into balls, place them on a baking tray and freeze for 30 minutes.
5) In a bowl, with the melted chocolate, coat the cookie balls with the a spoon.
6) Decorate the cookie balls with sprinkles or roll in finely grated coconut and serve.